About the role
At Leapfrog, our mission is to be a role model technology company. We want to be trusted partners, world-class engineers, and creative innovators for our clients. We have built well-crafted impactful software solutions for many industries and ecosystems.
- Work in remote teams with team members based in the USA and Pakistan. Attend night calls to sync up with teams in different time zones.
- Fully responsible for the project’s analysis, design, development, deployment, and maintenance.
- Ensure modular, reusable, and excellent quality code through TDD, code reviews, and implementation of best practices
- Make architectural decisions in collaboration with technology experts, ensuring proper technical documentation.
- Pro-active involvement in project risk analysis and mitigation, continuously reviewing problems to determine the root cause to prevent them in the future.
- Ensure scalability, performance, reliability, and security of the application
- Keep up with trends in the constantly evolving technology.
- Gather and analyze business requirements, understand the business perspective of the client, and plan product roadmap in collaboration with the project manager and client
- Encourage, involve, motivate, and lead team members in learning and achieving project and departmental goals.
- Identify training needs, and organize and coach team members on various aspects of their career growth.
- Actively involved in ensuring the implementation of organizational culture, process and standards.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Excellent knowledge of programming principles (OOP, SOLID, Cohesion, Coupling, Encapsulation)
- Strong Object-Oriented Analysis & Design skills required
- Strong expertise with Core Java concepts.
- Deep knowledge and proven experience in either Spring Framework or Java EE and related Programming Models
- Good knowledge of how JVM works and concepts like hashing.
- Good understanding of serverless architecture and REST API.
- Advanced knowledge of MongoDB and Mysql.
- Good concept of design patterns and their implementation
- Good knowledge of loose coupling, database agnostic, sharding, and multitenant.
- Good knowledge of amazon web services(EC2, S3, RDS, SES), and expertise in deployment and server management.
- Familiarity with Junit and integration testing.
- Good knowledge of integration with third-party services such as Netsuite, cXML, and SAP systems is a plus.
- Good documentation skills (API Documentation, Deployment Documents, Application Architecture Documents, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable with client communication
- Results-oriented, customer-focused with a passion for resolving tough technical and operational challenges.
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Good leadership skills – ability to motivate and mentor team members, plan and make sound decisions, and negotiate tactfully with the client and team.
- Ability to lead a team of software development engineers and work with senior management, technological experts, and the product team.
- Highly experienced with Agile methodologies like Scrum/Kanban.
Job Type: Full Time